Reporting a Concern
Willowpark Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All adults visiting or working on site at Willowpark have a part to play in ensuring we keep our children and each other safe.
In order to protect children at Willowpark we will;
- Create an atmosphere where all children feel safe, valued and listened to
- Recognise signs and symptoms of abuse in all forms
- Act quickly and effectively when concerns around the welfare of our children are raised
All adults working with our children will know that;
- They have a duty of care to safeguard all children whilst on site at Willowpark.
- Disclosures of abuse can happen at any time and to anyone in school
- They should immediately report any concerns around the welfare of a child to a member of the safeguarding team
- Their role is not to investigate any concerns raised
If you become worried about a child or by something you see or hear whilst on your visit to our school this information must be shared verbally, with a safeguarding lead, within 10 minutes
Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
If you have concerns that a child is suffering abuse or harm of any description you can report this directly to Oldham's MASH team
Contact the duty and advice line at Oldham MASH to report your concern by:
Phone : 0161 770 7777